Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Over Finally

As of tonight my semester is over. No more late nights. No more crazy studying schedules. I haven't been home during a week night in over a month. I don't know what my grades are, but right now it doesn't matter. I took off work today to study for my Calculus final tonight. I left the apartment around 8:45 am. I started studying around 9:30. I finished studying around 6:10pm. Then I took the exam at 7pm. Now that it's all over I strangely feel aggressive. I'm not certain why. But I feel like I want someone to be mean to me so I can snap at them. I think I need to go to bed. I'm glad that I'm on break now. I need it.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

WOOHOO! Sure it feels great! haha, hope you did not try to go Christmas shoppinf in your aggitated manner.