Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Good The Bad and The Sick

Suddenly I awoke...with that sharp pain in my throat.

That was yesterday. Then throughout the day I continued to feel worse. By last night I felt terrible. I even neti-potted like 3 times. But all was in vein. I didn't get much sleep last night. I feel like my sinus cavities are stuff full of snot and are about to explode. There is no work for Scott today. The bad part is that even though I'm not going to work I still have work to do. I have a test tomorrow night. So I'll be studying today instead of sleeping. Help!?!?

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hope you feel better man!

*did* said...

First of all - you need to go to sleep.

Second of all - a lot of times being REALLY SUPER STRESSED causing our immune system not to work as well and we tend to get sick. You've done a straight week of studying. Relax today, rest your mind, and rejuvenate yourself for tomorrow night's test. let your brain absorb all that calculus...

Hope you feel better and that we get to see you tonight! SLEEP!!!!!