Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two More Weeks...Breath!!!

Have you ever experienced the longest 4 months of your life? I think I just have. In two weeks they will be over. I cannot explain to you how nice that feels. Calculus 2 has given me more gray hair on my chin, and less hair on my head. I feel like in 2 weeks I will be able to breath again. Here is where it gets exciting...are you ready? Good. Come July I will be working limited hours at work to get ready for my transition to ODU. So here is a list of my plans for this summer...







1. Hang out with my wife and enjoy marriage.
2. Be involved in at least 2 musical projects.
3. Go to the beach with my wife.
4. Remember what life is like when it's not revolving around a job.
5. Hang out with friends (new and old [this means you Rob and Monica]).

4 comments:

Jessie M. said...

all i can say to that is.... AMEN BABY !

Brian Miller said...

sounds like you have some great plans

Rob said...

We are ready. Bring it.

gliebette said...

6. Hang out with your uber cool nephew and your equally uber cool sister and brother in law. That's right, I added something.