Friday, November 28, 2008

Situation in Mumbai

It would appear that the world is not quite as safe as some had hoped but still, probably, not as dangerous as some have feared. With the death toll over 100, the Mumbai attacks have once again reminded us of the dangerously complex world in which we live. When I try and sort out all the information, I am left wondering what the answer is. Well, I don't have a good solution and a lot of the talking heads that I listen to don't have them either. So I am hoping that somewhere people smarter than the previously mentioned are working to come up with the BEST solutions, not the most reactionary, emotionally charged ones. I did not agree with President Obama on a lot of things during the elections. (Just for the record I voted third party so I didn't agree with John Mccain either) But he is my President now and I hope for his success. I hope he is up to these challenges. So President Obama, I just wanted to say that you have my support. Good luck and Godspeed sir.

No comments: