Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I think that I'm a Monarch now.

It would appear that I was accepted to attend ODU in Fall of 2009. Given the past that I've had with school, I have to admit that when this finally set in I broke down and cried in my office. I know, it's not manly or professional. But I'm not so certain that I am either of those anyways. I haven't gotten an official acceptance letter. So I guess it's not "official". However the reason that I think I was accepted is because under my Application Summary on their system, for such things, my "Application Status" says "Made" and my "Decision" field says "Admit". Of course if this is some system fluke you'll find me in the nearest clinic, in some sort of comatose state muttering something absurd...and possibly offensive.



No comments: