Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My School Dilemma

I applied to ODU two weeks ago. I want to go to school so that when I graduate I can get into computer programming. Well, ODU offers a BS in Computer Science which is a Math intensive program and it would really push me. However, with ODU being so far away it would be hard to get there and back every day. So my other option is St. Leo where I could get a BS in Computer Information Systems. Which is like a Business Degree that is heavy in Computer Classes. But ultimately I think I would have an easier time with the classes. I don't want to take the easy road only to not be able to get the job that I want when I'm done. So I'm hoping that if God knows that I can go to St. Leo's and still get where I want in a career that ODU will deny me. But if they accept me, I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm really torn.

No comments: