Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Come Bearing Answers

I now know what was being planned for my birthday. Tonight me and some of my wonderful friends had our own theater. It turns out that one of our friend Laura's apartment complex has a small theater that can be used by the residents. It was awesome. We got to watch my favorite Star Wars movie "Return of the Jedi". But that' s not what I am going to remember. What I am going to remember is the sense of community that was there. Some of my friends brought their kids and everyone hung out with them and kept them entertained. No one was there out of appearances. Everyone was there because they wanted to be. I don't really feel worthy that I was the reason for bringing these people together. I can't help but feel that this is what heaven will be like. Maybe I'm wrong. But whatever...I'm almost to the point of emotions over it. It was great. So thank you Corbin, Terin, Kevin, Dave R, Dave F, Kim, Alicia, Rick, Josh, Katie F, Katie W, Laura, Jake, my wonderful wife Jess and Megan and Dru who couldn't be there, but had planned on it. Thank you. Tonight meant more to me than I can find the words to describe.

But what is a blog about birthday's without a picture of my present...
Time to find singer.

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hot present! sure will be put to much use.

Rob said...

How do I get invited to this extraveganza? You watched Return of the Jedi in a theater! That is wicked awesome!