Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Feel Different

I woke up this morning feeling different. Can't explain it. Maybe it's the sinus meds or maybe it's because I got a good nights sleep. But I certainly do feel different this morning. I've spent the morning listening to music, watching music, and looking at pics of people playing music. People that I have played in bands with in the past. I remember what music feels like now. How had I forgotten. It's kind of a what have I become moment. Only not as dramatic as that statement sounds.

Ok...I've pondered. Here's a good analogy. I feel like I've been swimming underwater for a while. I could see the surface and knew that it was great up there. But was so busy swimming underwater that I never broke the surface. The morning...I think I broke the surface. Band practice is going to be awesome tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

here's to being new!