Sunday, April 19, 2009

Clothes

So Jess and I went to Old Navy after lunch today. I haven't bought new clothes in a while and went to see what they had. I ended up getting 2 tshirts, 1 pair of jeans, and 1 plaid short sleeve shirt. As I am shopping I can't help but realize that my newly embraced "life philosophy" doesn't include a plan for buying clothes. But I don't know where else to go. I don't want to go to Walmart. I would rather not buy from the stores in the mall. But I can't afford high end boutique stuff. Plus, what boutique is going to make "fashion for the squatty overweight" guy? (That would be me.) So help? Are there places in the internet that I can buy clothes where it deals with smaller manufacturers?

***UPDATE***

I just did a quick google search. Didn't find anything. Sad.

No comments: