Friday, June 19, 2009

Songs That Are Too Good For Radio

Since I talked about songs that I would pay money to never hear on the radio again last time. I figure it's time for some songs that are too good for radio. (I don't know why I feel the need to make this disclaimer as we are all adults who live in the real world. But there is a very small amount of cursing in the Man Man video and if you are offended by such things then don't watch it. )


1. Bonnie Prince Billy- Gulf Shores
Sorry for lack of video. This is the better of the 2 on youtube.

2. Calexico- Two Silver Trees


3. Man Man- Engwish Bwudd


4. ...and You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead- Another Morning Stoner


5. Slint- Nosferatu Man



Well...what did you think?

1 comment:

Rob said...

How do you find all these bands? Are these some of the bands you just stumbled upon in the record store?