Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Music Announcement

I love music.  I love all kinds of music.  The band that I've been working on since last December, Moving Giants, filled a certain need that I had.  However, I still have so many other types of music I want to play and Moving Giants isn't meant to fill all those needs.  So the three guys from Moving Giants have hooked up with our friend John Dixon and started writing new music.  We practiced twice and written four songs.  The music is going to be a mix of indie blues and alt country.  If you mixed up The Black Keys, Springsteen, and the Replacements then you'll be somewhere in the ball park.  We are all excited about how quickly the writing is coming.  Our goal is to get an hour and a half long set written and start playing out.  The only problem is we have no name yet and are having trouble coming up with a name.  Oh yea...and we are going to need to find a singer.  But that process will begin shortly. 

Moving Giants is still a band and if you want a loud noisy band to play somewhere we'd be happy to fill the need.

No comments: