Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blair's Ultra Death Sauce and Music News

So I bought the hottest sauce I've ever tried the other day.  It's a little something called Blair's Ultra Death sauce.  It's crazy hot.  I wrote a review of it on the Blog of Burn the other day.  Go check it out.

Blog of Burn

In other news I just picked up a copy of Johnny Cash's "American III: Solitary Man" for $8 at the bookstore. This album in the American series is special because Cash has Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as his backing band...and he covers "I See a Darkness" by Will Oldham. He also has Oldham singing backing vocals on that song.

Also, my new band finally picked a name. When I say finally I mean we've been going back and forth for weeks trying to come up with something.  So we decided on...are you ready for it?

Popular Vultures

...you may now breath. 

No comments: