Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did I fail already?

I've been really on top of this whole gym thing. I've been going everyday since we joined. An hour or more each day. Excluding Sunday's and the day after we joined. One day 30 minutes of cardio then about 30 minutes of weights. The next day 1 hour of cardio, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the treadmill. Well today, I'm sick. I've got sinus problems and it feels like someone is tap dancing in my sinus cavities. So I'm not going to the gym today. I went yesterday and I felt pretty crappy afterwards. Then I sat through an entire work day feeling crappy. Then I sat through a Calculus Class feeling crappy. Then I came home and went to bed. I don't want to call into work sick today because I have too much stuff to do. I'm trying to "crank it up" or something like that. So am I a sissy or am I just human? You decide.

Also, about this whole "cranking it up" business. I'm trying. Really really really hard. But do you know how hard it is for me? Enough complaining. Sally Forth...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Sickness just happens. The real test will come when you start to feel better. Then we will know if you failed. Until then, its a legit break.

Rob said...

You and the rest of the 757 are sick. Pray for the WEC staff Bill, Phil, Rob, Stu, and Jake are all sick. And a little break from the gym is a good thing. Because of sickness I only got to the gym once this week. I missed my power cut class twice!!! My prediction...I will see you there on Monday good as ever.