Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's been a while

Hey guys. It's been a while since last post. So I've decided, after much fear and trembling, to remain a Computer Science major. Cool, that's out of the way. Now comes the hard part. Passing Calculus 2. We have our first test on Monday. I don't think there's any way I could pass it. I have not kept up with the homework thus far, and therefore am really behind. That's the bad news. The good news is that our lowest test grade gets dropped anyways. However, I still need to go back and do the homework so that I can be up to date with the class. Sound like fun? Anyone want to come help me with L' Hospital's rule? What was that...no one...yea.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Ahh good 'ol L'Hospital's rule. I remember it like it was yesterday. Its quite handy when the limit would otherwise explode on you...darn those zeros! Its really not that bad once you grasp it. If I had time between now and Monday I'd help you out!

I'm glad to hear you're sticking with CS. You can pull off passing Calc 2, and then you'll fly through the rest.

Rob said...

Math is of the devil. I can say that with confidence because the Bible says that God is not a God of confusion. Math = confusion. :)

Brian Miller said...

L'Hospital's Rule - If I actually try to work out this equations I may have to go to L'Hospital