Sunday, March 15, 2009

Follow Up on the Smiling All the Time Question

When I wrote my question about trusting people who smile all the time I has just finished looking at some facebook profiles. The certain ones who inspired that post always seem to have multiple pictures of them in "da club" getting "tipsy". The smile that seemed to be on these people's faces inspires a sort of "why don't you wake up?" response from me. I don't know. I'm as guilty as anyone of sometimes having a few too many drinks. So I guess what I'm really saying is that I'm a judgmental, hypocritical jerk. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

lol. good job being judgemental...lol.

Rob said...

Best line of this blog..."So I guess what I'm really saying is that I'm a judgmental, hypocritical jerk. Thanks for reading."

I don't know if you meant for that to be funny but it was.