Saturday, March 21, 2009

No More Meat...well...Kind Of?

In my quest to not have a heart attack I've joined a gym. I go a lot. This is good. But I'm not really seeing the external results that I was hoping. So I've tried counting calories but get bored. So I think I'm going to try vegetarianism. Sort of. I don't want to completely give up meat...as there are somethings that I want to still eat. But I would like to change over for breakfast, lunch, and a few dinners. Yesterday I went a searching on Ye-Ole-Internet and found some awesome lunch ideas. The search criteria was "quick vegetarian lunches". Maybe if I end up enjoying it I might go all the way. But for now I just really want to eat healthier and this seems like a good way to start that process. Any vegetarians read my blog? Wanna give me some cool sites to go for more lunch and dinner ideas.

Also, I went to see A Newborn Thriller last night. I've seen them a few times years ago. But they have really stepped their game up. They were really good last night. Ultimately I really enjoyed myself and their new CD is pretty boss as well. Some of the SIX (just for the record that's way too many) were not quite as enjoyable. But 3 out of 6 aint bad. Right? Right!


1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

vegetables get better te older i get and eating healthy seems to be a habit. you can actually make some pretty good tasting things that are healthy for you.