Monday, March 9, 2009

Tentzilla Strikes Again...hopefully

For our wedding Jess and I got a tent. See>>>>

This is no normal tent. This tent slept 5 comfortably last summer. I can stand up inside and stretch. It's dimensions are 17'x10'x7'. It's really intense. We call him Tentzilla. However, Tentzilla hasn't terrified a campground since last June. It's about time he makes a come back. Anyone interested in a group camping trip in the next few months? You can share a tent with us. It has separate rooms.










<<< This is me in front of Tentzilla the first time we ever set him up in my in-laws front yard. I'm 5'11".









ps i turn 28 on thursday. that's so close to 30. i'm kind of feeling old. i graduated high school 10 years ago. where does the time go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,

Can we become friend?
Your blog is good, I want to be your friend..
Rendy,
8logg3r
Business Modern

Anonymous said...

^^^^
dude... i would not go camping with that guy...

Brian Miller said...

oh my. need a tentzilla...can't wait to go camping this year!

Rob said...

I hate to camp, but if I do go camping I'm using your tent. Very cool.