Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Surprise...25 Years In The Making

Yesterday my lovely wife turned 25. So we have to make a big deal out of it because a quarter century is big deal worthy. So in February I contacted her Principal (thanks Mr. Saunders) about kidnapping her. So around noon I showed up with flowers and had her called down to the office in a very serious voice. But when she arrived in the office I was there with flowers and a camera. WOOT WOOT...






We left her place of employ and went to Chik Fil A for lunch. After that on to her present. Me being someone who has a lot of tattoos was surprised when my wife, a person of previous no tattoos, started asking for one for her birthday. So again in February I made an appointment with my tattoo artist Mike H.(owner/artist of Rocksteady Tattoo in Hampton).






I wish I had recorded her face. She definitely picked one of the more painful places to get her first one.











All Done!!! Mike did a great job. Now it's my turn...













Here's what mine looks like. I have a lot of color and flair with my other tattoos I wanted this one to be simple. I really like it and so does Jess.













....All Done!!!

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

very cool tats...earned some points yesterday man!

Rob said...

So you didn't go with the robshep.com tat? Joking. What a great day. Good for you for making it special. You ROCK!

Scott757 said...

The deal Jess and I decided on was if you pay for school then I get robshep.com tattooed on me. Deal?