Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wife doesn't Ryhme With Awesome But It Should

This is my wife =========>>>
...and I think she's awesome. I think she's better than all the guitars in the world. I think she's better than the most enlightened intellectual book in the world. I think she's even better than Anna's pizza and beer. That's right...better than Anna's pizza and beer. I blog about music, and politics because I care about those things. Those things mean something to me. But without ===>>> ...then it wouldn't mean much. So with her birthday coming tomorrow, here is her first present (of many to come). Her very own blog entry. Not because I have to, but because without her all the other stuff that I blog about wouldn't be as cool.

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i see plus points coming your way...wives are cool...

Jessie M. said...

MAJOR PLUS POINTS!!!!

OH... i love you so much!

and i will tell you to your FACE how much i love you awesome husband <3

Jenn said...

Awwww... dude, that's sooooo sweet. :)

kristi miller said...

that is awesome... what a sweet post! i think both of you are pretty great!

BetnyNonnie said...

That is a beautiful picture of your super amazing wife! So glad to know how much you love her! It is special!