Thursday, May 14, 2009

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

In my search to play music I have been talking to these people in Norfolk for the last two weeks. Ideally I would like to be playing in a regularly gigging praise band and in another band that's stylistically my taste. These Norfolk-ians (husband and wife) play for a praise band, and I had been in regular contact with them and scheduled an audition tonight at 8:45. Well on Monday I emailed and received no response. On Tuesday the same thing. On Wednesday I called...and...both of their phones are no longer accepting incoming calls?!?! So I go back and look at the emails and realize that all the emails came from Blackberry's. So it's possible that maybe they canceled their service or they both got stolen or something like that. But the question is...do I go to the scheduled audition? Or do I not? What do you think?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Go.

Jessie M. said...

you went

Brian Miller said...

maybe you have gone by now, but i would go...

Rob said...

Sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully they are ok and not man-napped. It's like kidnapped but as an adult.