Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beard-toberfest 09..and vids

With the never gone soon enough passing of summer and the never here soon enough entrance of Fall we usher in the start of "BEARD-TOBERFEST 2009". Where young men (and a few women) rush to protect their baby soft skin from the encroaching cold. Yes my friends in a month people all across the nation will be less recognizable. So I wish you good luck in your growth, and may be the Head & Shoulders (insert trademark thingy here) be with you.



So below I have some wonderful new clips for you today. The first one is a new band that I've recently gotten into called Yeasayer. It's a wonderful mixture of world music and the alt country sound that is sweeping the underground currently. I greatly enjoy them and recommend their album.



I follow their wonderfully enjoyable song with something that is more challenging. A band called Ex Models. I've been into them for a while and have gotten to see them live once. You should listen to the whole song and try and stretch yourself to see what they are doing.
*STRIKE THAT. I COULDN'T FIND A VIDEO THAT REALLY CAPTURED THEM*

So instead I'll leave you with Medications. Great band from DC that I got to see at a time when I couldn't really appreciate them.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

may your beard grow full and prosper...lol. nice vids. how have you been man!