Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Post Craft Show Mentality / The Walkmen / Lord Bowler / M83

Yesterday I was involved with my first craft show. I was playing the proverbial "Goose" to Jessie's "Maverick". Only without a sad ending. We participated in a craft show in the parking lot of Chili's on Jefferson and everyone was very pleasant. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, the only thing I'd like to do differently is have some kind of planned out playlist to enjoy next time. But since that was really a Jessie thing and I was just lucky enough to be involved the playlist would be put together by her. Lots of people were enthused about her headbands. I wish more people, like Loraine and Matt, saw the genius in her fabric boxes. So the morning after, having gone to bed at 9:30 last night, I would definitely do it again and look forward to doing it again in the near future. Now time for the vids.

This is The Walkmen. I blogged about their album "Me & You" a few months ago.


This is a local band ,Lord Bowler, that my friend Matt is in. They are local, and they are good. Which means you/I have no reason to not check them out on Oct 24 at the Boot in Norfolk when they play with Seasons Collide and Sweet Tea Pumpkin Pie.


This is M83. I know nothing about them other than the singer seems to be French and I like them.

No comments: