Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Occurrences of Musical Outburst

When you are in a band that has actual songs, the band gets together during the week for PRACTICE. When you are just a bunch of friends who get together to make music, then it's not so much practice, but I don't know what to call it. Or at least I didn't until now. Last night we had a "Random Occurrence of Musical Outburst". Unfortunately my bass wielding friend Matt could not make it. However, my not-so-bass-wield friend Steve could. For 2 hours the music poured fourth. It was great. I know that eventually we are going to have to start writing music if we are going to start playing anywhere. But it's just so fun right now. We will be doing it again on Monday night. This time a new person will be joining us. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I'll have some video to post of it as well. For now you'll just have to accept a picture of my stuff from last night. Notice my new pedal in action...or not. I just got up to get my phone and I guess I didn't hit save. Grrr... Instead you get to look at someone else rocking out. Later kids.




No comments: