Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mo Money Mo Problems

Phew...this is getting intense. Let's just go ahead and rename this blog..."Calculus 2: My Semester and The Headache's That Love Me". I went and purchased the solutions manual tonight. I'm having trouble knowing how to start a lot of the problems so I'm hoping this can at least help me recognize certain patterns. What you see to your right are something called integrals. Integrals are ways to calculate the area under a curve. The whole semester up to this point has involved this. I'm hoping that the solutions manual will help. I was off the last two days healing from having my wisdom teeth removed and I studied for about 8 hours both days.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

feel for you man. knowing the answer and knowing how to get there are two different things, in life and in math.